Is it alright to feed my ducks medicated chick feed

If you buy the larger sized pine shavings (not fine shavings), they don't eat them. They kind of roll it around in their mouth. Then, spit it out. They will pick up lots of things with their bills since it is the only way for them to feel things.
Newspaper can get slippery and it isn't as absorbent. I know there is a nice long thread about not using newspaper. When I had guinea pigs, I was warned about using the colored newspaper as the ink isn't good for them. :confused: I know newspaper or shredded paper in general was the last option I would use as it wasn't as absorbent which made the pen smell worse.
All I own is fine shred and I can’t get anything different, would that be fine or is it a complete no on the fine shred

How old are they again?
Can you put down old clean towels they are easy to use for a couple of weeks till they know the difference between shavings and food. TSC has thicker shavings and most feed stores carry horse bedding that is what I use. Towels can work because you can take them out shake wash and reuse.

How old are they again?
Can you put down old clean towels they are easy to use for a couple of weeks till they know the difference between shavings and food. TSC has thicker shavings and most feed stores carry horse bedding that is what I use. Towels can work because you can take them out shake wash and reuse.
My mom didn’t like me using the towels and they hit a week today, I’m fine with changing the news papers it’s just I don’t know what else to do, could I go pick grass and use that

Back
Top Bottom