Is it me or do i just ask the wrong questions?

rays123

Songster
11 Years
Dec 8, 2008
GA
i dont get on here very often but when i do its to ask a good question or something along that line. well the last 2 threads ive posted one being a few weeks ago and the last one a few days ago have both been closed within a day without every really getting any good advice. both the threads just turned into people more or less calling one another stupid bc of there ideas or statements. is it me or just some people love to argue and i just got lucky enough for it to be my thread?

Some people cannot control themselves and you have been the unlucky original poster of threads that went awry. It isn't you, it's people that cannot get themselves to back out of a thread without a rude word.
hugs.gif

I just dont like you!
wink.png

Really I am just kidding! I think Deb said it all. Sometimes it happens a lot, sometimes it doesnt. Dont get discouraged, keep posting. Most of us will wade through the muck of other people and try to answer your question. Ever post is important to someone!!!!

Sometimes I don't answer a post when I think that the topic has been *done to death* already. I also do not answer if the info is on the Learning Center.

My threads tend to die because they are too specific.

We tread a fine line...

the problem comes down to this...some people just have to be right. their opinion becomes factual no matter what in their heads. they live in controversy all the time.

it's so not you. it's people being stubborn. selfishness is pretty much the root of every problem or issue.

You need to join the Thread Killers thread!

You are not alone!

I can't tell you how many times I've asked questions, especially about breed quality, and not many responses. But someone else can ask the same dang questions and they get 2 or 3 pages of answers.

I think we need cuter names....I'll be Twinkle Chick and you can be Rustic Roo ??? What ya think ?
big_smile.png

ill apoligize for being one of the people involved on another thread. i just gave you my advice (what to do with a mean roo) & it kinda took off from there. I did my best not to keep it going. Just wanted to give my opinon & some people didnt like it. Sry again
hide.gif

Well since were apologizing now, I would like to appologize for being arguementative or rude sometimes, I just get frustrated easily.

I dont do it to other peoples threads, but most of my threads turn into controversy because I dont take feedback to well all the time!!
smile.png

Its not your fault, some people just like to argue..

Back
Top Bottom