is it safe to candle my eggs?

I've hatched many, many chicks and I still hover around the incubator and fret when hatch day arrives
smile.png

My pip hatched last night and I woke up this morning to 2 babies!! I have another peeper so I'm expecting at least 1 more today!!! :)

12. 2 never developed at all I don't think they were even fertile. I have 2 hatched 1 pipping and 4 other peeping and this is day 20

I am one nervous mama!! I am trying to sit on my hands as I've read helps lol but I am tapping my incubator and listening for movement hahah. I feel like IM in labor. Anyone else know how I feel?
Ms mc, didn't your mama warn you about counting your chicks before they've hatched?
lau.gif
Slow down, take a deep breath, brew some hot tea and relax.

Ms mc, didn't your mama warn you about counting your chicks before they've hatched?  :lau  Slow down, take a deep breath, brew some hot tea and relax.

Luckily things have settled a bit....and I mean just a bit. I've had a few successful hatches and have moved some out of the incubator. But now here I lay here sleep deprived over try newest pip hahah. I feel more confident that's for sure but still getting up every 5 minutes to see if there is some zipping going on :)

Back
Top Bottom