Is my mini pig pregnant??

The fact that you put an innocent animal down for being agressive when you didn't neuter him from the start and were well aware that could happen is horrible. Even if my male became aggressive I would NEVER EVER kill him. I am VERY aware my male could become agressive but until theres a problem, I am not going to worry about it. If it happens, it happens and I will have to deal with it. But I would never give him away or kill him. I know pigs can get big. I know mini pigs don't always stay small. My post was asking about pregnancy which you didn't mention AT ALL. Please stay on topic and don't push your passive aggressive judgement on me, its not welcome.
I breed pigs for meat. He was eaten. And I did say females don't start cycling until after 8 months. That's the first thing I said.

So why the heck are you asking on here if she's bred if you know everything?? Good luck with your 'mini' pig breeding operation.
I didn't say I knew everything, I said I was informed and knew what I was doing. Getting an opinion on the physical appearance of a female pig has nothing to do with my ability to determine if I should to neuter a MALE pig.

No need to get nasty. People will often give their opinions on facts stated whether you ask for them or not. There is no way for us to know what info you already know and what experience you already have... I also know that boars can get nasty. That's a fact. I realize you didnt ask about that, but someone felt you should know just in case.. Don't put others down for their choices in dealing with a nasty boar. The odds of rehoming a dangerous boar are slim to none and irresponsible at best.

I can't see pregnancy in these photos. I see two cute pigs. Is it possible that she's bred? Yes. They can be bred as early as 3 months. An easy way without vetting would be to watch for her heat cycles. She should cycle about every 21 days. If you're not noticing cycles, she's likely bred. In that case, a trip to the vet for an U/S should be in order.

Good luck with your pigs. They're adorable!

Pot belly pigs get pretty large so I wouldn't worry too much I mean look at my boy!
20210516_110250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom