Is my mini pig pregnant?

BYH is a good idea, though no one EVER responds! It is very inactive this time of year, but it is worth a shot. If you post about your pig on there, don't expect a response until at least the next day, often longer then that.

I am not sure about it, I have started a thread about buffaloes on BYH and people do respond. I started that thread mainly because information about buffaloes was rather nonexistent there, even though buffaloes are truly a backyard livestock and more people in the world rely on buffaloes than any other livestock.

Though BYH as a whole is lot less active than BYC, but at the same time we have to understand that more people have chickens than any other form livestock and honestly there's a lot more to talk about chickens than say buffaloes.

I am not sure about it, I have started a thread about buffaloes on BYH and people do respond. I started that thread mainly because information about buffaloes was rather nonexistent there, even though buffaloes are truly a backyard livestock and more people in the world rely on buffaloes than any other livestock.

Though BYH as a whole is lot less active than BYC, but at the same time we have to understand that more people have chickens than any other form livestock and honestly there's a lot more to talk about chickens than say buffaloes.
IT depends on the thread. If the thread has a good title and is more intriguing, they respond. But i your like, I need help, they down respond as quick.

Back
Top Bottom