is my rooster sick

chegc6c9

Hatching
Apr 1, 2015
Hello I am new to this my rooster is 18 days ond above his vent in the back end he base no feathers and seems to chew or ich a lot he is also a lot largerthan the rest and just kinda waddles around

Hello I am new to this my rooster is 18 days ond above his vent in the back end he base no feathers and seems to chew or ich a lot he is also a lot largerthan the rest and just kinda waddles around
This, coupled with the feathering issue, has me wondering if you have a meat bird. Do you know what breed the bird is supposed to be?

I will take picture tonight when I get home from work and he was in with the Cornish cross but the lady at runnings said he wasn't a cornish

I will take picture tonight when I get home from work and he was in with the Cornish cross but the lady at runnings said he wasn't a cornish

Will be interested to see the photo, as given the fact he was in with Cornish X and is now much larger than and less mobile than other chicks I'd be doubting her assertion. What color is this bird?

Back
Top Bottom