Is there anyone you didn't feel comfortable selling to?

Good GRIEF! Not only did the child lack discipline, the parents were outta control as well. I'm so glad it didn't get uglier than what it did.
Sounds like the niece of the dentist on Finding Nemo...remember her?YIKES!

Quote:
fishy wake up? "shake shake shake shake shake" ?

YES! that's her...those are the ones you want to
smack.gif

Quote:
No kidding. And this is offspring of undisciplined offspring!

That situation tops pretty much everything I have heard of!

I am sitting here with my mouth hanging open. FLABBERGASTED!
ep.gif

I cannot believe that situation you were in. I am glad it did not escalate to physical violence and that you and all your birds are ok.

I too am glad you called the police and got the TRO.

What a mess with CPS and all.

Maybe at the court date parenting classes and anger management classes can be part of the settlement.

I too am worried for your safety. Are your policemen brothers close by. I am glad you turned your cameras on- too bad they weren't on to capture this mess. It would eliminate the he said, she said you are probably going to encounter.

Keep us posted and keep safe.

What a bunch of nut jobs!! I would have been in too much of a shock to know how to react to them. You handled yourself just fine!! Make sure you keep your doors locked and have some protection. They might come back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Luckily we have pets and selling isn't an option. That story is so far out there I wish there was some where like a parenting magazine you could send it to. The only problem is the parents who would need to pay attention are clueless.

It seems that more people than ever have the strange belief that they are entitled to anything! I had a similar situation when I was training and selling horses, but at least I did not have to call the police.

If you take a look at some of the shows on TV, like "My Sweet Sixteen", you would see a lot of spoiled brats and spoiled parents. People like that need to have everything taken away from them, and be made to do manual labor for a year, so they can learn to appreciate what they have and have considertion for others.

Good luck with the TRO, and I am glad you are pressing charges.

smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom