Poultrybonkers

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Mar 22, 2011
My Coop
My Coop
Ee or ameraucana

Ee or ameraucana both were advertised as ameraucanas but they dont come like this

Last edited:
Ee or ameraucana
Ee or ameraucana both were advertised as ameraucanas but they dont come like this

The first pic is an EE but should be a new color of Ameraucana. I have one like that and they feather different from the other EE. Mine feathered faster than the other hens and roosters. They also have the appearance and size of an Ameraucana. I am attaching a pic of the father of my Roo and then a pic of my roo which is only 6 mths old.

Mine has more of the blue/gray coming in now. In this pic you really cant see much of it.

Last edited:
The first pic is an EE but should be a new color of Ameraucana. I have one like that and they feather different from the other EE. Mine feathered faster than the other hens and roosters. They also have the appearance and size of an Ameraucana. I am attaching a pic of the father of my Roo and then a pic of my roo which is only 6 mths old.

Mine has more of the blue/gray coming in now. In this pic you really cant see much of it.
Your boy has greenish legs and a very yellow beak which indicate that he has yellow skin. That means he is an Easter Egger. Ameraucana have white skin.
It takes more than a pea comb and muffs for a bird to be an Ameraucana.

Yeah I see what you are saying. I hadn't thought about that. I compared him to my Pure Blue Ameraucana and I see the difference. I have thought about breeding the pure blue to the silver and blue EE hen I have to see what I would get. With EE they could all be red. HAHA!

Back
Top Bottom