Is this a roo or a pullet?

Rules reminder: "
Do's

• Be friendly and courteous to all members at all times."
I think she was following that rule perfectly. She was simply explaining why the breed you suggested was incorrect. However, you calling her snotty didn't seem very friendly.

I think she was following that rule perfectly. She was simply explaining why the breed you suggested was incorrect. However, you calling her snotty didn't seem very friendly.
She was NOT following that rule "perfectly." And she was not "simply explaining," she was dismissive and rude. Look, we all have only our OPINION and GUESTIMATE to what the breed is. My opinion is no more or less than hers or anyone else's. There was no reason for her to be abrupt. I haven't been on here for a long time. I guess now I know why....

She was NOT following that rule "perfectly." And she was not "simply explaining," she was dismissive and rude. Look, we all have only our OPINION and GUESTIMATE to what the breed is. My opinion is no more or less than hers or anyone else's. There was no reason for her to be abrupt. I haven't been on here for a long time. I guess now I know why....
I'm sorry if you took CHlCKENs comment personally, I can 100% guarantee she was not trying to be rude. She's as kind and welcoming as anyone can be.

Yup, I'm guessing low quality golden laced sebright. See this angle the wing is pointing, especially in comparison to the tail? Other breeds may have that (I'm not sure), but I think in this case, with a little lacing, it's a sebright. I don't trust myself to make breed assumption without Emma showing pics of gender 'tells' (saddles, hackles, comb, etc).
Sebrights are hen feathered, just to be annoying- neither hens nor roosters have male saddles or hackles.

Rules reminder: "
Do's

• Be friendly and courteous to all members at all times."
I'm sorry that you found CHlCKEN's comments offensive. I like to think that I know her very well, and I am almost 100% sure that she didn't mean to be rude. She was correcting your incorrect information, albeit a bit bluntly.

Back
Top Bottom