Is this a rooster??

I don’t know why this isn’t more popular, so many rooster babies die because nobody buys them. This might be something good.

You're still going to be fined by your housing area if it's illegal for you to own roosters. If you're caught, you can potentially be fined AND have your existing flock removed depending on the area and their laws for it.

Just because something is legal doesn't mean it should be done - declawing a cat removes their toe bones and debarking a dog cuts vocal cords and is incredibly cruel.

Yea I have 3 but I want one JUST like him, do I have to keep breeding until I get one like him?

Easter Eggers don't breed true. So its a shot in the dark to get another like him. Even if you find a female the same pattern their offspring may not look like them due to the endless mixing in their breeding background. Also the red on his shoulders is a male specific trait, so you won't find a female with the red like him.

I don’t know why this isn’t more popular, so many rooster babies die because nobody buys them. This might be something good.
Did you get a cost quote?

I did do some research on it and it’s perfectly legal and there is a hospital near me That does the surgery.
Curious.... @BlueGold
Where in this world are you located?
Climate, and time of year, is almost always a factor.
Please add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, (laptop version shown), then it's always there!
upload_2019-12-24_9-16-6.png

Back
Top Bottom