Is This A Stray?

Today Prince appeared 30 minutes before his usual time that he comes over. For over 30 minutes was spent petting him! It would of been longer but I had to go inside.

It felt so good to pet him I feel so great. He even ignored his food and followed me. I might be able to coax him to have a nice comfy blanket in the coop to sleep on instead of a bush in a crazed pitbulls yard. He might even appear in the morning. Who knows.
(When I went inside he started to eat. Don't worry.)

Got a video. I might be going crazy but this cat seems a bit plumper from when I first met him. 😄
Also can you guess the age?
(Also after petting him, 1 hour later, no itching or redness at all! I guess that it is true. Russain Blues are non allergenic!)
(Don't mind the crocs, they are easy to put on. NOT a visco!)

You are not gonna believe this! He came here in the middle of the day and is hanging around my porch. Hopefully he leaves before my dad comes back.

Last edited:
I was petting him and he was crawling on my lap and rubbing against me. He even leaned against me. But all of a sudden he batted/clawed at my hand and lightly bit it. Only broked one layer of skin. He looked sad so I started to pet him again and he clawed my hand and hissed. Why!? Did I do something wrong!? I don't understand cat language that much.
Also don't worry I am disinfecting the scratch marks.

So I read this cat book and found some things. He lifts his ears and mews which means that he is happy. He also rolls on his back which shows alot of trust. Weird thing is that it doesn't say why his pupils are so small. I really don't understand why he scratched me.

Random thing. He has just been loafing for about an hour. Pretty cute.
20200821_193748.jpg

Occasionally my cats nip or claw me. Did you touch a new spor before he did that? You may have startled him. He also may have been attempting to play. My cats accidentally scratch me because their nails are too long and dont retact all the way

Occasionally my cats nip or claw me. Did you touch a new spor before he did that? You may have startled him. He also may have been attempting to play. My cats accidentally scratch me because their nails are too long and dont retact all the way
I found out that it was because he was starting to sit down when I was petting him. That is why he bit me I think.

Also he is now playfully batting at my pantleg and jumps in front of me for pets whenever I walk away. So I guess that he is trusting me more now. :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom