Is this an Ameraucana, EE, or Olive Egger? Male or Female?

Male or Female? Ameraucana, Easter Egger or Olive Egger?

• Total voters
I have another black one similar to the one above, she was stunted and it took her a long time to start growing but she looks great now and is catching up! I don’t think they are the same breed (evern though there starting to look like twins) but Josephina my little runt here looked completely different as a chick she has different color legs, used to (May still have) a red tipped beak. Any ideas on what she could be( her and “ blackie” above are 11 weeks old
Josephina is an adorable Golden Laced Wyandotte. :love

~Alex

She is an angel. Even though she’s the smallest she’s always right behind (or under the larger birds) she didn’t start growing until about 5 weeks I noticed since then she’s been doing excellent! GLW others have suspended the same as well thank you
Sounds like a sweetheart. :love Enjoy her!
Which girl ?
The one that reminded us of a Black Sex Link. :)

~Alex

To be honest the second time I went (which is when the breeds were a bit more mysterious lol ) my husband went and picked up the the 3 now 2 Americanas
The 2 Mystery blacks ( 1 I am going with GLW)
1 ISA brown
& 1 White Leghorn

The first 7 we got I went to pick them up and I know for sure that day he was selling White Leghorns, Buff Silkies, Black Australorps, ISA Brown’s, Easter Eggers ( I didn’t get the EEs at this time because I wanted to do more research on these blue egg laying chickens. So I did and I called the owner and asked him to contact me when he had any True Americanas available.

So he called but like I said hubby picked them up, thinking mainly about picking up the Ameracuana chicks, he didn’t get the complete breed list. It he did say there was a lot of different breeds (which is why I’m sure he came home with 7 chicks)

I will definitely get the list of available breeds, although I’ve heard conflicting stories I’m sure he’d help identify the breed ( hopefully honestly)

Back
Top Bottom