Is this Blue Red Laced Wyanndotte M/F :-/

I read your cover story, congrats by the way, and thought omg thats just like our girl! ! Hatchery bought as a part of the rare marans variety pack. However she doesn't look like the black copper so thought she could be a splash. She does have a couple feathers on her shanks. Waiting on egg color to see. Here's a pic. I have a few more on my profile page. Just thought I would share. She is also 4 mos. Great story and pics!
she is blue

I read your cover story, congrats by the way, and thought omg thats just like our girl! ! Hatchery bought as a part of the rare marans variety pack. However she doesn't look like the black copper so thought she could be a splash. She does have a couple feathers on her shanks. Waiting on egg color to see. Here's a pic. I have a few more on my profile page. Just thought I would share. She is also 4 mos. Great story and pics!
This looks to be a blue copper marans pullet

It is a cockeral, but I was wondering where you got your chickens from, I love their coloring?
Did you buy local or get hatching eggs?
We recently lost our gold laced and silver laced wyandotte.
I've been looking around for replacing and all the ones I've seen the colors are muddled.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom