Is this Coccidiosis?

Good sign but don't take it for granted.
Yeah, I think my chickens would quit talking to me if I tried giving them a pill- hence I sprinkle it on food- but desperate times call for brave actions. I know that if there was a chance I could lose my beautiful and otherwise perfectly healthy chicken if I did not act, I would choose action.
I think worming is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. It is just part of keeping nice healthy chickens that you can be proud of. ♡

Good sign but don't take it for granted.
Yeah, I think my chickens would quit talking to me if I tried giving them a pill- hence I sprinkle it on food- but desperate times call for brave actions. I know that if there was a chance I could lose my beautiful and otherwise perfectly healthy chicken if I did not act, I would choose action.
I think worming is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. It is just part of keeping nice healthy chickens that you can be proud of. ♡
Thank you ALL for your help. I’ll let you know how the pill goes. I’m having lunch now, so it’ll be a while

Can I give this pill to her? I’m pretty sure it’s not too big, I just wanted to make sure. It’s around 1 inch long

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom