Is this cross beak?

Might be a good idea to stop buying from there. Does that go against their policies?
Yeah probably!🙄 I’m not sure. They just breed more for egg color than healthiness but I didn’t know they were going to be handicapped chickens!🤷🏽‍♀️ All I can do is just love them to the end!❤️ Which will be more than easy because they are all very sweet!😊

Yeah probably!🙄 I’m not sure. They just breed more for egg color than healthiness but I didn’t know they were going to be handicapped chickens!🤷🏽‍♀️ All I can do is just love them to the end!❤️ Which will be more than easy because they are all very sweet!😊
We ordered from Meyers and now have a chick with a slightly wonky wing. Waiting to see if it'll go away with age or not.

We cctually got an order from them last year, and all but two of them arrived dead. The last two died within that same night....
That’s horrible! I’ve had one die each time but they had obvious failures going on inside of them.😕 How long were they being shipped for?

They were a breed I was really wanting, jersey giants.... I'm sure you know how exciting it is to get the news that your chicks arrived. I know I was super excited. Then pissed off when I opened the box to see most of the 15 chicks dead.
Yup I know exactly.😕 I’m really sorry! How many chickens do you have in all? Kind of random.🤪

Back
Top Bottom