Is this hen a bantam??? Breed?

jen61871

Songster
8 Years
Apr 22, 2015
Reinholds, PA
Hi!
I got this hen at least a year ago from my pet chicken. I did not order any bantams but this girl looks like one to me??? I just don't know.
also as a note- mypetchicken in that same order sent me a random bantam rooster that I never knew the breed. And when I told them they tried to tell me that my post person slipped this random rooster bantam ( when they were all supposed to be female) in with the other chick's 🙄🤣
So can somebody tell me what kind and breed of hen I have?
Thanks in advance.
oh, I am posting pictures of her with another bantam hen and my standard sized chickensView attachment 2627089View attachment 2627090View attachment 2627091View attachment 2627092View attachment 2627093View attachment 2627094

Hi!
I got this hen at least a year ago from my pet chicken. I did not order any bantams but this girl looks like one to me??? I just don't know.
also as a note- mypetchicken in that same order sent me a random bantam rooster that I never knew the breed. And when I told them they tried to tell me that my post person slipped this random rooster bantam ( when they were all supposed to be female) in with the other chick's 🙄🤣
So can somebody tell me what kind and breed of hen I have?
Thanks in advance.
oh, I am posting pictures of her with another bantam hen and my standard sized chickensView attachment 2627089View attachment 2627090View attachment 2627091View attachment 2627092View attachment 2627093View attachment 2627094
Egyptian Fayoumi.

She’s a sebright mix, probably mixed with Egyptian fayoumi or campine. Not a purebred fayoumi, as she has a rose comb (fayoumis have single combs). MPC does sell “designer crosses”, and some of them aren’t bred by two specific breeds, but come from a mixed flock bred for feather color and interesting traits.

She’s beautiful!

She’s a sebright mix, probably mixed with Egyptian fayoumi or campine. Not a purebred fayoumi, as she has a rose comb (fayoumis have single combs). MPC does sell “designer crosses”, and some of them aren’t bred by two specific breeds, but come from a mixed flock bred for feather color and interesting traits.

She’s beautiful!
I didn't notice, looked like a single comb at first.

Back
Top Bottom