Okay we needs some new videos of this Panzer Brigade In action:pop been a while.
I will try my best. They are not doing that "roll over everybody" thing very often - fortunately! Because they really trample everybody who's not out of their way in time.

must be a German thing?
"Panzer" is just the German word for "Tank" - One Major difference between real tanks and the duck-tanks is that latter "shoot" at the wrong end, but their ammo is as devastating…
full

And I want wannabe hillbilly to narrate the video.
In German or in English?
full

What you mean you have to fake it?
I usually speak with a very light German accent - some people thought i am from Wisconsin or Minnesota - but if necessary (traffic stop) i can turn on the really heavy tourist accent: "I am sso ssorrie offiser, i mast samhau missed sat spid limit sein…" - comes in handy from time to time!

I usually speak with a very light German accent - some people thought i am from Wisconsin or Minnesota - but if necessary (traffic stop) i can turn on the really heavy tourist accent: "I am sso ssorrie offiser, i mast samhau missed sat spid limit sein…" - comes in handy from time to time!
Man I would love to hit the bar with you and consume some bier.you sense of humor is great.

Back
Top Bottom