Is this what "shrink-wrapped" looks like?

And please remind/reassure me again- it IS ok to have him moving the others around? He's actually touching beaks with peek-a-boo now, lol. They're chattering. They're all surrounded by the wet cloth barrier, so they can't roll far. Only one has yet to pip. We are leaving shortly for family Easter and I'll be gone several hours. Leave them be, right?

Went to church... and then there were TWO!!
ya.gif

He looks/sounds terrific, and has picked out his friend to help out. ;) DS and I had a bet that there would be one new baby in the bator when we got home. I knew this one was about to pop as we left.. he rushed in to beat me, and he said, "yep.. you were right! I was wrong!" LOL

All is still good. Snuck some new soaking wet cloths in there before we left and now my windows are fogging around the edges, so I am NOT opening that bator!
How exciting we just got home from Church ourselves and had to come right here to see if baby made it out... Yay for baby.. now it will help the others. Congrats.

And please remind/reassure me again- it IS ok to have him moving the others around? He's actually touching beaks with peek-a-boo now, lol. They're chattering. They're all surrounded by the wet cloth barrier, so they can't roll far. Only one has yet to pip. We are leaving shortly for family Easter and I'll be gone several hours. Leave them be, right?
I would as long as he can't touch anything thats hot he'll be fine. what is he walking on? looks like wire?

Yes. It is the screen bottom of the bator above the water troughs. Not big enough holes for anything to get caught in. Thanks for replying!!

So happy for you i just got home from a family dinner for easter/sisters 21st birthday. He should be fine with the others, when there under mommy they have a lot less space and are walking all over each other! :)

Back
Top Bottom