Is your significant other supportive of your chicken hobby?

He was dead set against getting a duck, but the more I showed him photos of cute fuzzy call ducklings, his heart slowly melted. When I fostered a rescued canada gosling last year, he was finally swayed. But it's clear who's gonna be the sole person in charge of taking care of the lil' buggers, and that's me!

Haha I wish my hubby were so on board. It takes him forever to get to work on anything animal related!

Well, the instant motivation wore off after he got rained on, starting the project.
tongue.png
Then 4th of July happened.
tongue.png
Then a neighbor's birthday party.
tongue.png
Nothing's been done to the doghouse/coop since...and I am hoping to get it functional by next weekend. We've got some pullets on hold, and I'd like to get 'em here by then.
cool.png

Well, the instant motivation wore off after he got rained on, starting the project.
tongue.png
tongue.png
tongue.png
Nothing's been done to the doghouse/coop since...and I am hoping to get it functional by next weekend. We've got some pullets on hold, and I'd like to get 'em here by then.
cool.png

tongue.png
tongue.png
tongue.png
cool.png
4x4 hole in my living room ceiling going on a year now
duc.gif
Critter builds I trade cleaning and house sitting hours for the labor get spend a peaceful afternoon in beautiful home.

Back
Top Bottom