Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Have you seen Split & Glass? I haven't seen those yet.
I have. Very good movies. I honestly didn't realize they were M. Night until you mentioned them. Have you seen Unbreakable? That is another in that series. We just saw Old the other night. Another great one

I have. Very good movies. I honestly didn't realize they were M. Night until you mentioned them. Have you seen Unbreakable? That is another in that series. We just saw Old the other night. Another great one
We love Unbreakable and have been meaning to watch the other two.

Sexy aliens…WTF? 🤔
Rule 34 is a real thing.
The only thing that didn’t make sense to me is that the aliens decided to land on a planet full of water…
Could have been worse. They could have landed here...
waterworld GIF

I don't eat onions at all, which one am I? :(
Sane.

I rather take a beating than finish drywall. I absolutely hate it
I really like finishing drywall. I take my sweet time and make it perfectly smooth. PERFECTLY smooth.

A song from the band tesla
It's originally by the Five Man Electrical Band.

Conspiracy....
And this is a song by the Black Crowes.

Unsee Do Not Want GIF

Love most of them. The only one I really didn't like was The Village. That one, for me, was too easily torn apart
I really, really hated Lady in the Water. Everything else was fine. My faves are Unbreakable and Signs.

I really like finishing drywall. I take my sweet time and make it perfectly smooth. PERFECTLY smooth.

It's originally by the Five Man Electrical Band.

And this is a song by the Black Crowes.

Unsee Do Not Want GIF

I really, really hated Lady in the Water. Everything else was fine. My faves are Unbreakable and Signs.
You forgot the most important :(

Back
Top Bottom