Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Horrible idea. They aren't going to accept an animal that came from outside an area funded by their tax dollars.
Basically they're all scams. Private rescues are always full enjoying 501(c)3 status and government ones only want to shake down the owner of the dog that got out of the yard.

Son and I had a little fun today. Thanks for the heads up @azurbanclucker . I saved the lint from doing laundry at work and from home. My coworkers looked at me like I was crazy when I walked out of school on the last day with a bag of dryer lint🤣. It's kind of cool because the towels we wash at work are all white so the lint is white. So the crayon wax color really shows
IMG_20230608_154726418.jpg
IMG_20230608_162951336.jpg

Son and I had a little fun today. Thanks for the heads up @azurbanclucker . I saved the lint from doing laundry at work and from home. My coworkers looked at me like I was crazy when I walked out of school on the last day with a bag of dryer lint🤣. It's kind of cool because the towels we wash at work are all white so the lint is white. So the crayon wax color really showsView attachment 3534313View attachment 3534314
What are you making? Fire starters?

Back
Top Bottom