Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

A bit of a rant, but I'm really irritated now. It's a half hour drive without traffic to get to work from my house. I just got home, I'm off at 1:30 every day. Ten fricking minutes ago, I got an email that we will have an entire staff meeting for my building at 3:45 today. I can almost guarantee it won't be more than 30 minutes, likely 15 so that everyone else gets out on time. So I've got to drive an extra hour today because they didn't bother to send the announcement out at lunch or before school started.

Mine grow out and then rip. Owie on my thumb.

**Dont mind horse hair on couch. Its spring. It's everywhere.
20230323_162130.jpg

A bit of a rant, but I'm really irritated now. It's a half hour drive without traffic to get to work from my house. I just got home, I'm off at 1:30 every day. Ten fricking minutes ago, I got an email that we will have an entire staff meeting for my building at 3:45 today. I can almost guarantee it won't be more than 30 minutes, likely 15 so that everyone else gets out on time. So I've got to drive an extra hour today because they didn't bother to send the announcement out at lunch or before school started.
Grrrrrr....

Back
Top Bottom