Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

So, my husband has been having such an off week. On Wednesday, I put dirty clothes in the washer but didn't start it because I was going to bed. I told him to not touch the washer. He says ok. The next morning, he tells me he put the clothes in the dryer. The dirty clothes!🤦‍♀️ Last night, he was putting neosporin and bandaids on some finger cracks he had. Except he accidently used preparation h😂 Then today he took my car into work and forgot to give me my work badge so I couldn't get into the school or clock in. And just now, he went to the dollar store and I asked him to get oreos, they sounded good. I'm not a fan of the creme and he knows I prefer the regular oreos because of that. He gets the mega stuffed ones. I think I'm just gonna go to bed😫🙄

Aren't sharpei dogs all wrinkly? I'm having a hard time picturing that mixed with a pyr
I had one that was 1/2 Shar-pei, 1/4 Rott, 1/4 Lab. Looked just like a Shar-pei but less wrinkles. He was a great dog. He was wonderful, but you had to watch him around anyone outside the family. I don't know if they are all like that. But, he was the toughest, and most loyal dog I have ever had. Hard luck dog. Ran over a couple times, snake bit at least 3-4 times, burned up horribly in a brush fire that took me almost a year to bring him back. Vet couldn't because he would try to kill them. Oh, man, the things I had to do for him while he was down. I mean his male parts were burned together. I had to do some surgery so he could relieve himself. Then, tote him for weeks outside so he could, then back in. When he got so he could hobble he would insist on going by himself to the wood line, and then hobble back. It would take him 30 minutes to do it, but I would wait. He got as well as he ever would after about 9 months. He was scarred horribly, which made him took even tougher. And, he loved me even more. I have seen him fight multiple bigger dogs at the same time, and not be winning but wouldn't quit, but they eventually would, and then when they saw him again they gave him a wide path 😂 He was special. He lived to be 11 years and a few months even with all that.

So, my husband has been having such an off week. On Wednesday, I put dirty clothes in the washer but didn't start it because I was going to bed. I told him to not touch the washer. He says ok. The next morning, he tells me he put the clothes in the dryer. The dirty clothes!🤦‍♀️ Last night, he was putting neosporin and bandaids on some finger cracks he had. Except he accidently used preparation h😂 Then today he took my car into work and forgot to give me my work badge so I couldn't get into the school or clock in. And just now, he went to the dollar store and I asked him to get oreos, they sounded good. I'm not a fan of the creme and he knows I prefer the regular oreos because of that. He gets the mega stuffed ones. I think I'm just gonna go to bed😫🙄
:lau What a week. Sorry, Becky. Its always disappointing not to get to have a little treat after you've been thinking about it.

I had one that was 1/2 Shar-pei, 1/4 Rott, 1/4 Lab. Looked just like a Shar-pei but less wrinkles. He was a great dog. He was wonderful, but you had to watch him around anyone outside the family. I don't know if they are all like that. But, he was the toughest, and most loyal dog I have ever had. Hard luck dog. Ran over a couple times, snake bit at least 3-4 times, burned up horribly in a brush fire that took me almost a year to bring him back. Vet couldn't because he would try to kill them. Oh, man, the things I had to do for him while he was down. I mean his male parts were burned together. I had to do some surgery so he could relieve himself. Then, tote him for weeks outside so he could, then back in. When he got so he could hobble he would insist on going by himself to the wood line, and then hobble back. It would take him 30 minutes to do it, but I would wait. He got as well as he ever would after about 9 months. He was scarred horribly, which made him took even tougher. And, he loved me even more. I have seen him fight multiple bigger dogs at the same time, and not be winning but wouldn't quit, but they eventually would, and then when they saw him again they gave him a wide path 😂 He was special. He lived to be 11 years and a few months even with all that.
You give us his awesome life story and don't even tell us his name?

Back
Top Bottom