Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

It is 89 here and I spent the day in sweatpants. The damn skeeters are worse than the heat, and my chickens will not eat them. 😒

Thanks for reminding me to make a booze run.
You're welcome. We're pretty set, we prepare all year. But we would probably be called peppers. Other than gas which the generator always has a full tank and I have a couple propane tanks for back up. Every couple weeks I run all my small engines so the battery is always charged and they all start quick. Chain saw and generator ready is a requirement to me. Gotta be able to cut yourself out or into the neighborhood. It's nice to be cool with a full stomach while waiting for the power to come back on. Our last one was hurricane ida. We were out of power company power for 10 days. It would have sucked with no power of hungry waiting for the red cross to pass with a hot plate. We were a ok.

You're welcome. We're pretty set, we prepare all year. But we would probably be called peppers. Other than gas which the generator always has a full tank and I have a couple propane tanks for back up. Every couple weeks I run all my small engines so the battery is always charged and they all start quick. Chain saw and generator ready is a requirement to me. Gotta be able to cut yourself out or into the neighborhood. It's nice to be cool with a full stomach while waiting for the power to come back on. Our last one was hurricane ida. We were out of power company power for 10 days. It would have sucked with no power of hungry waiting for the red cross to pass with a hot plate. We were a ok.
Very smart habits to get in to

Picture a friend took. Bayou lacombe

facebook_1685574473490_7069811756459940174_74526104309433.jpg

Back
Top Bottom