Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

"You look inbred. You're hired!"

😬
Good chance he is. I watched a Youtube where these 2 guys from South Carolina went to the town and the location where the house was located that the scene was shot at. They had Redding with them. There were people that came out that lived across the street and they interviewed them. So, one woman said it was her mother that was looking out the window in the movie during the scene. Another said it was her sister that was running around the yard. So, then Redding asked one of them what their last name was. So, they told him and he said, "hey, I bet we are kin" I almost fell out 🤣

1685608742600.png

Probably up on the Rim Lakes, or the Verde River.
Maybe the Salt River if I'm brave.
Check before you come down if you hit the salt. they're still doing water releases and that means sometimes they close the river downstream for recreation. I know it was open over the Memorial Day weekend, but it was also so crowded they had to close down until some people cleared out.

Check before you come down if you hit the salt. they're still doing water releases and that means sometimes they close the river downstream for recreation. I know it was open over the Memorial Day weekend, but it was also so crowded they had to close down until some people cleared out.
Good to know, thanks!
It will be awhile if I ever decide to go on the salt, Outdoor activities in crowds is an incompatible theory for me. Especially people with large Bluetooth speakers...

Back
Top Bottom