Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Mandatory Chimken Content.
Mandatory Chim-Chim Content
QQJGmQF.gif

Speaking of, I had chicken and yellow rice with black beans for dinner.

Boom, mandatory chicken content.
Good content

I had 2 sandwiches. I came back from getting eggs and as I was washing one I dropped it in the sink and cracked it a little. I thought I will just have to eat that. So, I got another and fried them sunny side up and put them on a couple of cajun turkey, smoked cheddar on honey wheat with some horsey sauce like from Arby's that they are selling in the grocery store. Not bad.

Good content

I had 2 sandwiches. I came back from getting eggs and as I was washing one I dropped it in the sink and cracked it a little. I thought I will just have to eat that. So, I got another and fried them sunny side up and put them on a couple of cajun turkey, smoked cheddar on honey wheat with some horsey sauce like from Arby's that they are selling in the grocery store. Not bad.
Sounds delicious. I had a turkey sandwich earlier but just regular turkey. With medium cheddar cheese and this DELICIOUS chipotle aioli sauce I got at ALDIs the other day for like 2 bucks. Sooooo good. A little sweet but not too sweet and spicy but not too spicy. Just right. I like it better than my chipotle lime avocado oil mayo. And it’s MUCH cheaper too. Win win. Anyways, I digress lol turkey sams are the best. Yesterday I had the same thing except Colby jack cheese instead of cheddar.

Back
Top Bottom