ISO Breeder Quality Buckeye Eggs/Chicks

Smuvers Farm

Melvin Up the Taterhole
Feb 16, 2017
TN/Western KY Border
I am looking to start a self sustaining flock, using eggs/chicks from 2 separate breeders. I am not looking for buckeyes from a hatchery.

I am looking for eggs/chicks from now through May of 2018. If you are a breeder, please let me know which strain of buckeyes you have and how many eggs/chicks would be available and when.

Thank you.

PS. I have already put out feelers in the Ohio state thread. I have also researched through other groups/clubs, with no responses yet.

Ohio person, why you no have buckeyes?!?!? :oops:
Because I was forced to move to California when I was nine years old, AKA the year the sun went dark. And now that the husband and I moved to Redding, just about the hottest place on the planet during summer, I chose a slightly smaller breed.

But Buckeyes are in my future, I'm telling you. RIR and another one I see mentioned now and then but can never spell (starts with an A) are on the list, but Buckeyes for sure when we move.

Cute chickens, small combs, winter hardy, good layers, and helping to preserve a heritage breed. Awesomeness right there!!

Because I was forced to move to California when I was nine years old, AKA the year the sun went dark. And now that the husband and I moved to Redding, just about the hottest place on the planet during summer, I chose a slightly smaller breed.

But Buckeyes are in my future, I'm telling you. RIR and another one I see mentioned now and then but can never spell (starts with an A) are on the list, but Buckeyes for sure when we move.

Cute chickens, small combs, winter hardy, good layers, and helping to preserve a heritage breed. Awesomeness right there!!

Ayam Cemani perhaps?!? The all black breed? I'd love one of those... plus a black serama cock... and a couple of DORKings just so I can say DORKings!!! :lau

Back
Top Bottom