ISO Buckeye Breeder Quality Eggs

Smuvers Farm

Melvin Up the Taterhole
Feb 16, 2017
TN/Western KY Border
I am looking to start a self sustaining flock, using eggs/chicks from 2 separate breeders. I am not looking for buckeyes from a hatchery.

I am looking for eggs/chicks from now through May of 2018. If you are a breeder, please let me know which strain of buckeyes you have and how many eggs/chicks would be available and when.

Thank you.

PS. I have already put out feelers in the Ohio state thread. I have also researched through other groups/clubs, with no responses yet.

Try their Facebook page. I'm a member of their fb page, (even though I only have one hatchery buckeye) and they're quite active on there. I'm sure if you posted something on there somebody would respond to you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmericanBuckeyePoultryClub

Hello,
I have the Duane Urch strain of Buckeyes. (My Breeders are directly from Duane) I am just starting my Buckeye Breeding program. If I have extra eggs I will let you know. Presently, I am doing some test hatches for 4H kids and trying to see where fertility is at. (I am from the great tundras of Central MN so the freezing temps are brutal on our fertility and eggs.)

Hello,
I have the Duane Urch strain of Buckeyes. (My Breeders are directly from Duane) I am just starting my Buckeye Breeding program. If I have extra eggs I will let you know. Presently, I am doing some test hatches for 4H kids and trying to see where fertility is at. (I am from the great tundras of Central MN so the freezing temps are brutal on our fertility and eggs.)

You just made my week! Thank you so much. Finding people has been like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Please keep me posted and DM me prices and availability. :D

I am also looking for buckeye breeders, particularly some one selecting for good meat production. Does anybody have suggestions for people to get in touch with?
Also I don't do Facebook.
Thanks!

Hello,
Do you still have any of the Buckeye line from Urch available for purchase?

Back
Top Bottom