ISO D’UCCLE HATCHING EGGS

Even if its a mixture of them, I wouldnt mind.
I dont show any of my birds, so it wouldnt matter. Either breeding and/or pet quality
The only person I know of who could supply them is under the quarantine zone, and her packages do travel through the qz during transit. Out of biosecurity, I won't recommend.

I have 8 d'Uccle eggs currently, plus lots of Japanese/Serama project eggs but full disclosure I'm not sure how old each individual egg is.

I have 6+ Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs available at only the cost of shipping if you want to give older eggs a chance.

If you are still looking for eggs, I raise all 10 ABA recognized varieties of d'Uccles, plus a few projects. I can supply over a dozen if need be through a combination from my breeder pens.

I do show successfully, so you have a chance at good quality birds from these eggs. A few people have had some great wins at large shows with birds from my eggs.

I am NPIP (AI and PT clean) in Pennsylvania, so I can ship. I have experience shipping to every state, but Alaska at this point (yep, I even ship to Hawaii).

A picture of one of my Mottled cockerels. If you would like to see more photos of my breeders, shoot me a PM please.

Attachments

• 156426706536526474 (1).jpg
    156426706536526474 (1).jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom