ISO Mille Fleur Duccle and Polish Hatching eggs

so you only have the Mille Fleur Duccles? We are used to hand raising all of our birds and our last pair, who passed from old age, were very friendly and the kids loved them.
I am wanting hatching eggs as my niece has never been here when I hatched eggs and I want to give her the experience. I can pay you via PayPal if you could send me an invoice to [email protected]

so you only have the Mille Fleur Duccles? We are used to hand raising all of our birds and our last pair, who passed from old age, were very friendly and the kids loved them.
I am wanting hatching eggs as my niece has never been here when I hatched eggs and I want to give her the experience. I can pay you via PayPal if you could send me an invoice to [email protected]
I'll notify you when I have eggs. My girl just turned 18weeks on Monday.
The only pair I have is Mille Fleur D'Uccles.

I am in need of just a few Mille Fleur Duccle and any color type of Polish Hatching eggs.
Please contact me with prices. I will not be wanting to set these eggs until mid March.

Thanks,
Maggie VanSickle
Hello,

We just launched our exclusive imports of Booted Lemon Sablepoots. These are not Duccle.If interested please visit our website at rnkfarms.com. We are also dual registered breeders for the U.S. and the UK
Merengue 2.jpg
Leonard 2.jpg

It has the best lighting in our house :p
ok, that makes sense! Hey, I've been wondering...I have no "feather-footed" chickens, and I think they're pretty cool looking, but dont they have a hard time keeping the feathers clean? I mean...they DO go stepping around in their own(and everyone else's) poops...do you ever have to help them get clods of poop/dirt out of their foot feathers?

Back
Top Bottom