ISO serama and button quail hatching eggs

Stina

Songster
10 Years
May 6, 2009
Allentown, PA
I'm looking to have a small number of eggs shipped next Tuesday (we'll be out of town till tuesday night, so I'd prefer not to have eggs shipped monday to give us an extra day to get the bator running). I'm looking for a total of ~6-8 serama eggs and 12-20 button quail eggs but split between a couple sellers if possible. I *think* I have one seller lined up, so unless that falls through I'd be looking for 3-4 serama eggs and 6-10 button quail eggs.

for seramas...I do NOT want silkied, but I would like a chance for frizzle....and I am not fond of black, white, anything cuckoo, or mottled (though mottled is acceptable compared to the rest)...I understand that seramas don't generally breed true color-wise, but if your birds tend to throw a lot of chicks in those colors, I would probably pass.

for button quail my favorite colors are anything cinnamon and anything tuxedo/splash and I would prefer not to mess with golden pearl if possible....I'm not against anything else, but I would prefer to have eggs from birds that would have a chance of producing cinnamons and tux/splash. I would kill to find fallow but I'm not expecting to.

...I know, i'm picky...lol Please let me know if you think you might have what I'm looking for! I also want to add that I FULLY understand that shipping eggs is always a risk and sometimes they get scrambled in shipping and may have a 0% hatch rate and its not the seller's fault if they are packed well!

Back
Top Bottom