ISO small eggs

LaurEliz

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 8, 2018
Central Illinois
Hey guys! I’m looking for tiny eggs (button quail size or smaller) to feed a baby egg eating snake. Finches, doves, parakeets, or anything around that size would do. Fertile or infertile, as long as they’re fresh. I’d pay you, and pay shipping too, if necessary!

I just got this little guy and have some
Button quail eggs on the way, but am looking for multiple sources for him to eat.

Attachments

• BAF84843-CD23-4467-94F7-ED4581A13127.jpeg
    BAF84843-CD23-4467-94F7-ED4581A13127.jpeg
    457.7 KB · Views: 11
I considered adding one of these guys myself - even got button quail to have eggs on hand. Ended up deciding against it at the time and sold the quail, though.

Have you looked at eBay? Lots of button quail eggs for sale on there usually :)

I considered adding one of these guys myself - even got button quail to have eggs on hand. Ended up deciding against it at the time and sold the quail, though.

Have you looked at eBay? Lots of button quail eggs for sale on there usually :)
I did find a few on eBay and on some chicken groups on Facebook. Thank you! Still would never mind having more sources of eggs, just in case my other sources run dry.

Congrats on your baby! Find local cage-bird clubs near you. I know that sometimes even button quail eggs are too big, and you need finch eggs. Parrot peeps are weird, but usually in a good way and will probably be happy to save infertile eggs their pets lay for you.

Back
Top Bottom