ISO supplier for quail eggs for eating

Cyprus

Master of the 'never give up' attitude
Jan 19, 2018
My Coop
My Coop
Hello! :frow
I am in search of a regular supplier of coturnix quail eggs for eating. I really enjoy quail eggs but am not allowed to keep quail myself. I am also having an incredibly difficult time finding any groceries who sell quail eggs within an hour's drive from me.
I'm interested in purchasing 2 dozen quail eggs on a monthly basis. I would prefer to pick up the eggs as opposed to having them shipped, but will consider shipping if no other option is possible.
I don't mind if the eggs are fertilized. I will not be hatching them.
PM me for my zip code. I'm looking for a supplier no more than an hour drive away.
I'd prefer to pay in cash but I will pay via PayPal as well.
Looking to pay no more than $6/dozen.
Thanks in advance,
Cyprus

@Cyprus for some reason I cannot start a conversation with you. I got an error message saying I am not allowed to. Not sure what that is all about.
I'm currently hatching 103 eggs. Soon enough I will have quail eggs flowing. Where are you located? I could possibly ship if you are far away and still looking. Not sure what a flat rate box and packing material might cost for a few dozen eggs though. I am in Plainfield, Illinois.

@Cyprus for some reason I cannot start a conversation with you. I got an error message saying I am not allowed to. Not sure what that is all about.
I'm currently hatching 103 eggs. Soon enough I will have quail eggs flowing. Where are you located? I could possibly ship if you are far away and still looking. Not sure what a flat rate box and packing material might cost for a few dozen eggs though. I am in Plainfield, Illinois.
You can start a conversation with me now. :)
I am 30 min northwest from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Back
Top Bottom