ISO Young chickens in PA

Bantysloff

In the Brooder
Jul 20, 2022
Hello, looking for some young hens and maybe even a rooster or two to add to my flock in south central Pennsylvania. In the Mifflin, centre, huntingdon, or Juniata counties. Preferably bantam breeds but open to others.

Hello, looking for some young hens and maybe even a rooster or two to add to my flock in south central Pennsylvania. In the Mifflin, centre, huntingdon, or Juniata counties. Preferably bantam breeds but open to others.
Hello! I'm also from mifflin county. I have found some silkies that are of surprisingly good quality on Craigslist. They're located over in Port matilda area. I believe their chicks are days-3 weeks old and then they also had some splash available that were a bit older. I believe they were hatched in April

Hello! I'm also from mifflin county. I have found some silkies that are of surprisingly good quality on Craigslist. They're located over in Port matilda area. I believe their chicks are days-3 weeks old and then they also had some splash available that were a bit older. I believe they were hatched in April
Thank you! Lol I've actually got a ton of silkies already. I've checked the belleville poultry auction this week however there wasn't much there. I was kind of hoping for some seramas or Dutch bantam. Large breeds though I've always wanted a few cochins

Thank you! Lol I've actually got a ton of silkies already. I've checked the belleville poultry auction this week however there wasn't much there. I was kind of hoping for some seramas or Dutch bantam. Large breeds though I've always wanted a few cochins
Belleville has definitely not been great lately to be honest. I went a couple of times and didn't see much. There is a lady however that is down towards McClure ( the ad states lewistown) that seems to have a decent selection. I know she has marans, EE, ameracauna, quail, and I think midget turkeys or something lol amongst others. She had a variety posted but that's all I remember. She sells hatching eggs and chicks. She also posted on Craigslist under hatching eggs in lewistown. If she doesn't have what your looking for she may be able to point you in the right direction. There was a man in granville that bred seramas but that was a few years back now. I can see if he is still breeding/selling.

Belleville has definitely not been great lately to be honest. I went a couple of times and didn't see much. There is a lady however that is down towards McClure ( the ad states lewistown) that seems to have a decent selection. I know she has marans, EE, ameracauna, quail, and I think midget turkeys or something lol amongst others. She had a variety posted but that's all I remember. She sells hatching eggs and chicks. She also posted on Craigslist under hatching eggs in lewistown. If she doesn't have what your looking for she may be able to point you in the right direction. There was a man in granville that bred seramas but that was a few years back now. I can see if he is still breeding/selling.
Yeah it really hasn't. I know there is another auction somewhere along the line on your way to Danville but I've never been. I'll have to see if I can find that ad and see what she has available. If you could find out if he does that would be really great! I have wanted some or those guys for years. I had a member on here a few years back send me eggs but they arrived with detached air cells unfortunately. I had around 36 chickens at one point but my flock has slowly dwindled down lately having lost a few to old age. Down to 22 but my pens are so large they feel empty now

Back
Top Bottom