it happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us how it tastes.
wink.png

Yippeeeeee!!!! First egg finds give such a happy incredible feeling. Glad you found your first! But there is more good news, every day you find eggs, it will still bring you such joy. I just found my 7th this morning and I couldn't be more thrilled. I am hoping, and totally guessing, that this 7th egg is from a new layer. My first layer seems to lay her egg in the afternoon. This is the first time I found one in the morning. Anyway, HUGE congrats on your first find!!!
wee.gif

egg # 2 today !!!!! ............ gee its gonna take a long time to get a dozen at this rate !!!! ...... 8^)

hahaha congrats. It will take no time to get that dozen...keep encouraging her.
smile.png

I had mine lay at different ages... 22 weeks old, 23 weeks old and the latest was 25 weeks old that was my EE. My earliest just happened today. A golden Buff laid her fiest at 14 weeks 4 days old.

They lay when they are ready.

yippee !!!! .......... we're on a roll !!!!!! ............. #3 was in the laying box this morning ..

I'm pretty sure 2 of them that were in the same nest box (we have 9 boxes) were probably Golden comet ............ not sure about the other but it is a slightly different shade of brown .

They have all been on the small side(probably mediums) ...... I'm guessing size will increase as they go along ?????

Back
Top Bottom