Pics
I cracked open my big egg from today.

Attachments

• IMG_20211031_172242551.jpg
    IMG_20211031_172242551.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 1
LOL She wasn't in there at all today..... She is such a pain! anytime I catch her in there I take a snapshot from the camera. haahaa. it is like once a week or once every other week she will go in and check it out...... UGH! I so want her and Marshmallow to lay! They have had red combs and wattles for what feels like FOREVER now and still nothing!
They've gotta lay before springtime... they are just such stubborn girls! I would think their combs being so red means they will... my girls all got really pale combs during "the incident" and just in the last couple days are getting super red again finally. I'm also hoping that means they are about to start back up :fl Do you have any Nugget+Hummer egg pics to share?? I need to live vicariously hahaha

They've gotta lay before springtime... they are just such stubborn girls! I would think their combs being so red means they will... my girls all got really pale combs during "the incident" and j
Ust in the last couple days are getting super red again finally. I'm also hoping that means they are about to start back up :fl Do you have any Nugget+Hummer egg pics to share?? I need to live vicariously hahaha
Used up most last night. I will grab one tomorrow after I have another one or two to share. They have slowed a but but still laying pretty good. Just seems less days in a row so like 2 days, a break, then 2 days etc

Hope your girls start soon. I hope every day I see a post of an egg from you.

Still no eggies from me... so here's some more flock introductions!

Meet Brittany, the Columbian Wyandotte. She is 26 weeks old and enjoys long naps on your lap. She has the biggest, fluffiest butt of the entire flock LOL. She has had red comb/wattles for a month or so, as well as 2 finger separation... she has also been coop inspecting a lot this week! However, she is still pretty mad with me about "the incident" treatment...
20211101_115848.jpg
And of course, here she is with BFF, Goldie.
20211101_120735.jpg

I will grab one tomorrow after I have another one or two to share
Wooo! Sounds great!

Just seems less days in a row so like 2 days, a break, then 2 days etc
I'd say that's still pretty great for this time of year. Such good girls you have!

I hope every day I see a post of an egg from you.
Maybe tomorrow is the day. Blackie and Zoingo are soooo red again, and now going back into the coop a lot everyday. Zoingo popped her head into the nest boxes this morning and I was cheering her on while watching the video like a crazy person hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom