Pics
Zoingo, but I love them all!
Awwww, thanks! She is a Production Blue :love That first post picture of her is not flattering at all... I was just so excited about the first egg that I snapped a pic of her dust bathing and moved on (RUDE!). Here are better pics of her now... her comb grew so tall that it flopped over like a little French beret haha
20211004_122254.jpg 20211004_122304.jpg

That is too funny on moon and Nugget!!! Lol. And Zoingos eggs always shock me. They look huge!!!! You must be getting tons of eggs with 5 laying
Oh my god her egg today was her biggest yet. 94g... I feel SO BAD FOR HER when she lays these monster eggs. I tried to set it up on the daily-eggie-shelf and it is just not working... 20211004_111652.jpg

She is a really sweet girl. I got her from a local store bin that was labeled for Plymouth rocks... later found out she is, in fact, a Production Blue. Ever since she was a tiny fluffball, she has been the most curious and sociable of all my girls. When she hears the back door of my house open she comes sprinting to greet me :love you won't regret having one!

Back
Top Bottom