Pics

Attachments

• IMG_20211021_170524988.jpg
    IMG_20211021_170524988.jpg
    692.8 KB · Views: 1
This is amazing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
he cracks me up. it is anytime I am in there doing something. He normally snuggles down in the shavings and gets all comfy. Where I took the pic today (and had to use the flash) he stood up, but most times he is all comfy sitting down. hahaa. Not sure why he does it but he just sits and watches and sometimes talks to me. He really is amazing!!!!!!! We weren't going to keep any that turned out to be roos. so at 4 weeks when I realized he was a roo I found a friend to take him. I let my husband know and he said no way...... he said we would try to keep him and see how it worked out (he was the one that had said no way to a roo...... but Itzy was the one he picked out and got to name. LOL) so we kept him to see if his crowing drove my husband nuts or not. I couldn't be happier! he has always been one of my favs even as a day old chick which is why my husband now says he said we could keep him. I think HE wanted to keep him and that is why he said we could, but he won't admit that.

I have had several experienced chicken people tell me not to expect any eggs until spring. They are 23 weeks and 4 days. I feel so deflated.
there is still a chance. I have read about a lot that started laying in the fall so don't give up hope. Mine are 29 weeks tomorrow and only 2 out of 7 are laying...... 3 aren't close going by comb and wattle development and 2 look ready.

Back
Top Bottom