It is too warm for it to be DECEMBER tomorrow!

It is surprising not to have had an accumulating snowfall yet, but I am totally okay with that and the temps. If it stayed this way for the rest of December it would be fine with me.

Well, today it's still cool - only 24 degrees. How odd! But the sky is clear, and we're getting some easterly winds which are bringing the standard summerly heat soon. Yerk, not good, but at least the waether's going back to normal.
tongue.png
The next five days, all low 30s. I hate the heat.
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Well, today it's still cool - only 24 degrees. How odd! But the sky is clear, and we're getting some easterly winds which are bringing the standard summerly heat soon. Yerk, not good, but at least the waether's going back to normal.
tongue.png
The next five days, all low 30s. I hate the heat.
tongue.png

Are you talking Celsius cause 30 is not hot.​

Quote:
Are you talking Celsius cause 30 is not hot.

Yep, Celcius. Sorry, I usually specify but forgot to that time.
lol.png

We get up to around your 110 in summer.
hide.gif

Paging the NorthEast ... please bring OUR weather back and come get YOUR weather! We had a thick hard frost overnight, and of course the dog just had to do a full-perimeter sniff first thing this morning ...
roll.png

Paging the NorthEast ... please bring OUR weather back and come get YOUR weather!

tongue2.gif
Nope, you can't have it back until Christmas Eve. Then it can snow all it likes!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom