It this normal?

i hate myself. i feel so bad. im never doing this incubating again. i have way to much anxiety and soft heart and this has way to many factors and things that can go wrong.

Some connective tissue is normal yes. Is there any sign of yolk?

i hate myself. i feel so bad. im never doing this incubating again. i have way to much anxiety and soft heart and this has way to many factors and things that can go wrong.
Why, what's wrong? You did well so far
hugs.gif

I feel like i did something wrong. i just dont like have life in my hands . thats alot of pressure. yes . he has about a pionter finger (just the tip) size yellow little bulb shaped left. i almost gave myself a heart attack cause i thought the yellow sticky membrane was his yolked smeared everywhere. but thank god he/she moved enough i could see it was intact

It is still in the shell and connected? If so, keep it in there, in the incubator with the humidity high (65%+) for another hour at least. And don't worry, you're doing fine. What's happening with the other eggs? How are they doing?

yes still attated. he tried kicking it away but i scooped him up with my latex gloves on real fast. i have a spot with heat lamps for him and wrapped up in damp paper towels. the other ones i left alone in the incubator. ill just keep checking on them. their beaks are out of the shell. i guess ill just keep them in for another day or 2 unless i see them in trouble. there is one alive but i think it quick forming because it doesnt look right. and its breathing is sparatic

Ill keep it attached to its shell forever if i have to..im just going to consider it still incubating and treat it as though its still in its shell. and try keeping him as immobile as i can. this is my first time having to do something like this and im very scared. but somehow he got out of his shell. atleast maybe it shows hes got some strength?? idk. guess ill see how this goes. hopefully i wont cry to the piont of passing out..lol. then nobody will get any help

Back
Top Bottom