It this normal?

One is pipping on his own!!! oh theres hope after all. :-D is there a chance itll still come out not ready? or is it 100percent ready when it takes its own time doing it?

Ill keep it attached to its shell forever if i have to..im just going to consider it still incubating and treat it as though its still in its shell. and try keeping him as immobile as i can. this is my first time having to do something like this and im very scared. but somehow he got out of his shell. atleast maybe it shows hes got some strength?? idk. guess ill see how this goes. hopefully i wont cry to the piont of passing out..lol. then nobody will get any help
How is he doing now?

3 hatched on their own...yay!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Hes doing good. all are starting to hatch on their own. a couple still have a little string attached to the abdomen. im worried about one because..the best way i can describe it is...it came out of its shell with a string resembling and umbilical cord and attatched to the other end was a deflated looking red sack..well probably white and red veins and blood..plus a nasty looking greenish loogy or flem thing. i tried lighty sliding the green stuff in a downwards motion to see if it would even come off and it did. is the red deflated blood sack supose to go in the stomach? because im pretty sure it stayed in some of the other eggs as a lining around part of it. i cant find any info on anything thats time sensitive. i left the red gel sack attatched and wrapped him in a damp paper towel separated from the others..

Back
Top Bottom