It VIOLATED my space...Now it must go!!!!UPDATE!!HELP!!OMG????

Quote:
sometimes the male grown bear chases the cubs away so he can breed the female sometimes they are not chased away they are just killed when I heard the description the bear cub kina popped into my head , feral cats mating also make some otherworldly sounds as do bobcats when they mate

Here everybody...this is what it sounded like.....don't know what it is, but I looked up and listened to everything that was suggested, and this is def what it sounded like!!!!
Now, I am once again....shakin' in my booties....oh, it is just a horrid sound!!!!

Not a screech owl and I have never heard a Fisher cat , but that is not a screech owl .
hide.gif

Last edited:
I have went back to this...and listened...and listened again....this is definetly what it sounded like....so...am I living in a horror movie??? OH MY!!! This is it though....whatever it is, if it came from the 50's or 60's...it is alive and right here close by!!!! I really think some kinda BIG cat or bear...just my scaredy britches thinking!!!!

Quote:
LOL, I agree. It sounds like something out of 50's or 60's horror movie.
thumbsup.gif

hey dawg53 , something out of Texas Chainsaw massacre . lol

Oh my....and I just got my very own chainsaw.....now this is coming together, bit by bit!!!
lau.gif

if it sounded like a woman screaming i def say coyote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have a farm and hear them all the time! sometimes they just yelp but sometimes they scream like a woman being beaten to death!!!
or a fox???
fox
u could take a vid like this tonite for us!!!! lmbo!

When coyotes violated my space a few years ago I got a great pyrenees. Now I have 2 full pyrs and 1 half pry. I haven't had any yotes, skunks, armadillos, 'possums on my place since!!!
My pyrs walk the fence lines and keep invaders away from my place......therefore they don't have to kill them. But they will if need be!!!

I don't need to put out traps or use a rifle.....my prys do ALL the work. Plus they greet me when I come home, with big smiles and wagging tails.

Get yourself a few LGD...then you will have no trouble sleeping.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom