It VIOLATED my space...Now it must go!!!!UPDATE!!HELP!!OMG????

Hoss1975 :Yeppers, as a matter of fact...we just seen one last nite!!! Just across the road from us....so that very well could be the answer too!!! We didn't see a cub...but seen a rather large bear...so......hmmmmmmm!!!!!
shesaredroan : I actually do have a dog, Rottie, she is def getting old and there is no way, she would allow another dog at this point in her life. So, can't do that!! Love the idea as I love pets, but she has always been the only dog, and I can't seem to make myself put her through that!!!! Thanks....though!!!

Quote:
lau.gif
There is no possible way...I could video anything like that...I would be underneath the bed...head covered....and prolly would crawl into a shoe box!!!!!! Bit small?? Well, I'd can tell you I'd give it my all!!! I'd be so shaky, you'd think we were going through an earthquake!! This scaredy pants....ummm...nope....can't make you a movie....sorry!!!!
lau.gif

Okay , I have been following this post all day , and have to say , it was the bear factor since ya'll did see one in the area .
ep.gif
Now nite is coming and we shall know more tomorrow hopefully . hehehehe

Unlikely you will hear that cub again as either mom & cub reunited or a boar killed the cub.

However, if it does occurs again, do like we do, put on flipflops (they are great for walking thru the raspberry and rosehips), go cut a young willow tree down and skin of the branches, grab a candle out of the drawer, blindly stumble thru the brush and stickers toward the screaming sound using the candle for light (don't want too much light as it messes up the night vision), find that noisy little varmit, grab it firmly by scruff, throw it under your arm, wander around in the dark brush till you find it's mom, shove cub to mother bear who is searching for her cub, and then wander around in circles in the dark till you find the trail home. (oh, the willow switch is for the bugs, they're mean this time of year) If you follow these intructions, I guarentee you will never have to worry about noises in the dark again.

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

No, just let mother nature take care of things and predator-proof your coop and enjoy your chickens.
Hint hint: Electric fence is wonderful stuff

Last edited:
Quote:
If you listen closely you can tell the difference between the sound in the video you posted and the video the OP posted,they are completely different.But i will admit the sound she actually heard may have been a fox,it's hard to tell unless i heard the sound in person.

Quote:
If you listen closely you can tell the difference between the sound in the video you posted and the video the OP posted,they are completely different.But i will admit the sound she actually heard may have been a fox,it's hard to tell unless i heard the sound in person.

Yeah it's just te example of one fox, another could sound sort of different. Like how all my chickens sound a little "off" from eachother.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom