It Was A Fun Day!

I think that was 'boo who had her DH in the car when she thought she lost her keys...

Classic story....now how about that sloppy joe!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Only when your fellow posters report them.
smile.png

For acceptable terms, just follow the rules of the forum and keep it family friendly.

Quote:
Only when your fellow posters report them.
smile.png

For acceptable terms, just follow the rules of the forum and keep it family friendly.

Ok, so the work C#&P is a bad one. Hum, I guess I should have known that. My bad.

Pheeewwwwwwwwwww!
That was scary.
Dh found Cotton with her head stretched as high as posible trying to keep it above water. She gave a little cluck and thats how he saw her. She was drenched, dripping and cold. Her head was dry. She has been trying and trying to stay above water and was about to be too tired to do it anymore. I immediately wrapped her in a towel and socked up tons of water, then removed it and wrapped her in another towel and gently started rubbing her dry. got the heater turned on and sat her in front of it, removed a towel from the dryer and rewrapped her. Rubbed her dry some more, and tried straightened her legs and setting them under her in the proper sitting position. Got the next towel out of dryer and changed to that one. In the meantime the heating pad was warm, stretched out her wings by the heater and then set her on heating pad on low setting with a warm towel. Started helping her stand by holding her up and really trying to warm up legs and toes. She started gaining strength. Was moving her head a little. eventually started being able to stand. gave her luke warm V8 juice. Now she is eating bread and sitting in her next box that dh brought in. She cuddled with me and talkeda little.

Cotton doing well this morning! After my last post last night, she laid an egg, at 9pm. It was a rubber egg, but heck, after all that stress, poor girl. Then she was happily eating her crumbles, and I put her to bed for the night. Well, today when I get home from work I will post a pic of Laguna Seca, as I started to yesterday when all that commotion happened.

Back
Top Bottom