1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Items arrived from the BYC Store

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by DDRanch, Nov 28, 2008.

1. DDRanch

DDRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2008
    California
    My BYC tees and bumper stickers that I bought from the BYC store arrived in lightening fast time and are of excellent quality. Just thought I would share my very positive experience with anyone who is "thinking" about placing an order. I received very good value, high quality merchandise and outstanding customer service. Thank you BYC. I'll be back.....

Anne

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

What a super nice post Anne! So very glad you like the stuff and are happy with the whole experience. We work really hard to provide our friends here with great stuff and it is good to know all that hard work pays off when we see posts like this.

I've said it a few times, will say it again: Kudo's to Terrie for her diligence with shipping. She's got a full time job plus is working crazy hours during this holiday season and is still getting stuff shipped lightning fast!

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Awww, thanks. I am glad you are happy. [​IMG]

4. DDRanch

DDRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2008
    California
    Quote:My pleasure..... BIG KUDOS to Terrie! I made a mistake in my initial order and she responded quickly and resolved the problem. And I couldn't believe how fast the merchandise arrived.....you are all doing great work for this forum and all its members. Thank you again !!
    Anne

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by