Its been awhile

RAWR

Songster
10 Years
May 26, 2009
who wants to know?
Its been a long while since I've been on here and I'm not sure if my chicken buddies even get on here much anymore either. Anyway, may I begin with wow. The site itself has changed A LOT since I was here last. Next, I've become a super Brony here lately. My Little Pony for life. Dawg. Lastly, not much has really changed with me other then I'm almost an upper classmen in high school, which is cool. That just made me realize I've been a member on this site since my 7th grade year. XD
But I missed you guys. And I'm looking forward to more exciting things thats bound to happen on here and possibly make new connections.
Oh! And I've decided that next fall I'll be taking pre-med classes to become a nurse. :D And that's all the big news with me.

Welcome back RAWR! :frow A lot of the old folk from GJF don't really post much anymore, although I know Eenie and Gerbil still pop out once in a while. :old There's a new-ish crowd there now. Yeah, big changes with the site, I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me. :p Weird, I've been here since I was in 7th grade too. It has NOT felt like that long. :lol: (Delta here, although I don't know if you remember me.)

Hey Rawr :frow I wondered where you went off too.
Wow, pre-med classes, a nurse! :clap That's great!

Back
Top Bottom