It's getting so that you HAVE to check every photo...

lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

EBAY is just fine....It's the dirtbags on there that make it crappy
tongue.png

Hawke you just need to get some eggs from me soon!
wink.png

I'll be happy to show anyone the real birds. Dutch, my 17 week old cockerel, is making the rounds of the ladies and already is fertile. He's a handsome dude, if I do say so myself.

Honestly, I cannot imagine using someone else's picture, unless there is a good reason I need a representative photo of a breed and give credit. Even then, I still cant really see a situation that would call for it when trying to sell eggs from my own birds.

Last edited:
yup its a pretty common problem these days wish people would just be honest and show their own stuff but that's probably not gonna happen anu time soon in this world so just be careful is all i can say.

smile.png
At least we have each other!

From what I have seen this is a pretty keen group of folks and I am glad to be a part of it.

Then again I suppose it should be no surprise that chicken folks would be down to earth huh?
cool.png

yippiechickie.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
wee.gif
frow.gif

Hawke you just need to get some eggs from me soon!
wink.png

Forget that wink 'cause I may just take you up on this! (Once I get this 'bator working again--I've got a new thermometer coming and I've torn out the old noisy fan and am gonna replace it.)

I'm starting to feel like the only safe place to buy eggs is on here!

H​

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a poster or two on Eggbid that always used the same picture of started birds they had for sale- problem was they used that same pic so often that the bird was a perpetual 3 month old for 2 years!!!
There is another person that sells on Eggbid that I get fed up with as they have a link to their site but never a picture of the birds on there- no pictures of any birds and they website is never updated. Been that way for years. I do not look at auctions on Eggbid without pics. I always want to e-mail them and tell them that they would probably sell more birds if they had pictures at least on their website of the ones on auction.

I have copied bits and pieces of auctions myself when the person had a better way to explain something about shipping for example than what I could come up with. I often forget to say important stuff, for example, when selling eggs, I like to say that they are not guaranteed and list the reasons that shipping is hard on eggs so that the buyer is well aware of the risks involved- etc. Some people just have a better grasp on wording than I do.

Last edited:
lol.png

I know exactly who you are referring to on eggbid with the website but no bird pictures! It's quite frustrating to try to find out more about something you might be interested in and then your search turns up nada.

Back
Top Bottom