it's not 2012 yet

bow.gif

I just read more on this stuff. May 21 is supposed to be the day of the rapture when all the saved people get taken to heaven. But, November 21 is the day that the world will meet a fiery end. So, if you are still around on Sunday you will still have 5 months to party your butts off. Since you didn't make the cut, what have you got to lose. I want to make the most of those months and fully intend to take a nosedive into the depths of depravity. I am going to try to make Caligula look like a boyscout.

Quote:
That would suck...
Plus..arent you going to Hell in a Handbasket?? Is that what your name means??( i ALWAYS think that when i see your name..
lol.png
) Dont hit me...
hide.gif

Last edited:
no no the world is not gonna end in god's hands but in the hands of dumb humans using the bomb to wipe species out lol haha jk

Quote:
That would suck...
Plus..arent you going to Hell in a Handbasket?? Is that what your name means??( i ALWAYS think that when i see your name..
lol.png
) Dont hit me...
hide.gif

That's what I always think too!

Quote:
That would suck...
lol.png
) Dont hit me...
hide.gif

My original screen name was something like that, but in the interest of this being a family-friendly website, the staff changed it for me. I fussed a little bit about "censorship" at first, but it's more important to keep the integrity of the forum appropriate for all the different ages that come here for information and socialization. So I left it be & now I'm glad I did, and it's been nearly a year now. I know that if I had kids at home, I would be comfortable with them being on BYC because the staff does stay on top of stuff like this.

I'm supposed to put my eggs into lockdown Saturday evening, but I better do it earlier in the day just in case the rapture happens before I get a chance to cull the quitters.

I love end of the world predictions. They give me an excuse to have a party when they fail!

If it does happen, I guess I'll throw a party anyway. Might as well have some fun during my last few months, right?
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom