Ohio
I don't like it.

Bring back the good weather.

When it snows, it gets cold. Spooks don't like the
cold. Rained this evening first...thunder and lightening
rain. Then it turned to white stuff.

And the news says it's going to turn to frozen stuff by
morning.

I've changed my mind. I want last weeks weather back.

But at least I do have a nice leather coat to wear. It's quite
warm. So I wonder...do cows get cold? They wear leather...

Spook...so unhappy now

smack.gif
Spook You Said You Wanted Snow Nows Yous Don'ts Send me it :p

Now it's on tv that this snow and ice could make driving
hazardous.

Who would of thought that?

If you have to watch tv to know snow and ice is slick...maybe
driving isn't your thing.

I was disappointed to see just a dusting in our part of Ohio. I was so hoping to call the kids off and stay home.Guess we will be on the road in a few hours.

Glad I cleaned out the coop yesterday afternoon. That wind and 20 degree drop would make it very unpleasant work today.

I don't like it.

Bring back the good weather.

When it snows, it gets cold. Spooks don't like the
cold. Rained this evening first...thunder and lightening
rain. Then it turned to white stuff.

And the news says it's going to turn to frozen stuff by
morning.

I've changed my mind. I want last weeks weather back.

But at least I do have a nice leather coat to wear. It's quite
warm. So I wonder...do cows get cold? They wear leather...

Spook...so unhappy now

Just as I suspected!

Snow! bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was quite content with not having snow. In fact on Wednesday I went fishing in my boat and for a protion of the afternoon I was able to fish whie wearing just a light jacket. Quite content I was and you had to wish for snow and spoil a perfectly good winter. Isn't it wonderful having someone to blame for this cold snowy mess. I just glad I don't live in Cordoba Alaska.

spook spook ........yes you had to wish it.....and wind chill here -6 THANKS........I want my warm weather back , my grass needs mowed.

We got whipped with high gusting winds and below degrees windchill factors! Glad the chicken coop was much warmer! I had to shut the pop door because the snow was getting into the coop.

My sinsuses didn't help either, had to drink a gallon of Pepsi to ward off the painful migraines. It was awful and by late last night, I was feeling ok. This morning, it was a bit stuffy. I hate it when this kind of front moves in, particuarly a double front.

We only had two inches of snow but alot of it went down to the park at the end of our block. Parked the van closer to the street so I don't have to shovel out a four car bumper to bumper long driveway.

Got a good 5in here on the lake. First it was wet, then cold and dry. Roads have ice under all that snow. Our snowplows don't arrive until 2 weeks after the snow so I was being a kind neighbor in taking my big truck down the road so people had a way to get out of their driveways and 2-track it down to the main roads. I want summer back.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom