It's Soup Weather! Share Your Favorite Recipes Here!

Suffering from a cold and was craving something warm and brothy. Made this last night and it was sooooo good. I definitely used a too big chicken (5lb) and added too much rice but it was the most delicious chicken, rice porridge thing that I have ever made 😂 Definitely a keeper.
I hope you get to feeling better! This one is definitely on my to cook list! :)

I hope you get to feeling better! This one is definitely on my to cook list! :)
Thank you! It is really delicious and definitely gave me a much needed boost. Had some again for breakfast.
Our nighttime temps will be dropping down into the teens this weekend, but then it warms up a bit again! Stay warm and dry! :)
We are looking at rain and snow for the next 4-5 days and then some sunshine hopefully. Thank you! You as well!

Suffering from a cold and was craving something warm and brothy. Made this last night and it was sooooo good. I definitely used a too big chicken (5lb) and added too much rice but it was the most delicious chicken, rice porridge thing that I have ever made 😂 Definitely a keeper.
Thanks for the update!. I’ve been wondering about this one. I keep coming back to it but havent made it yet.

Back
Top Bottom